Combat Uniforms and BDU’s are often produced using fabrics of varying qualities. AFMO.com offers Combat Pants, and BDU’s constructed from 100 % Cotton lightweight ripstop poplin, polyester and cotton ripstop poplin blends or poly/cotton twills. They are quality garments that last. When you require innovative Combat Uniforms, Field Wear or Utility Clothing with more :
The TRU Xtreme Tactical Response Uniform offers a “ Material Difference “
TRU Xtremes are constructed from a lightweight and durable NO Melt , No Drip Cordura Nylon/cotton ripstop blend. The 50% Cordura Nylon/ 50% Cotton Ripstop is current Mil-Spec and the fabric offers no melt, no drip thermal preferences with superior moisture wicking , quick drying ability and abrasion resistance. Special Operation Force professionals want their uniforms to be lightweight and tough , LE Officers require long wear to maximize value. The TRU Xtreme Series Combat Pants, Shirts, Jackets and Vests offer the best for both !!
Feeling the TRU Xtreme Tactical Response Uniform “ Material Difference “ is half the battle. The TRU Xtreme Series Tactical Response Uniforms feature a groundbreaking ergonomically pleasing design :
- Pockets are placed and sewn at exactly the correct angle for ease of use
- Collars are designed to offer comfort and function while looking great too
- Pants feature articulated knees for added comfort and mobility.
- The TRU Xtreme Tactical Response Uniform will make a great pant, shirt, jacket and vest choice for those who want the most from their clothing.
- Constructed of 50/50 nylon cotton rip-stop material
- Designed to fit over combat shirt to create a more uniform look without changing out
- Mandarin collar can be worn up or down to keep out debris
- Zippered with hook & loop closure on front placket with a smooth uniform appearance
- Bellowed chest pockets with inverted pleat, hook & loop closure and hidden front zipper pocket and pencil stall
- Sizes: XSmall - 3XLarge Regular & Medium - 2XLarge Long
- 2880 Olive Drab
- 2881 Black
- 2882 Khaki
- 2883 Navy