The Magpul PMAG magazine series is currently a "Special Order" item. All sales are final as we are currently unable to revise, cancel orders or issue refunds on Magpul PMAG series product. Our estimated delivery is 120 days from your order date. AFMO is selling PMAGS at our every day low price. We are unable to honor discount codes, coupons, Free SHIPPING or promotions. We are currently limiting PMAG orders to quantities of 20 magazines per customer so we may responsibly and efficiently be of service to our market.
* NOT FOR SALE in the States of California, HI, NJ, New York, Mass., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions.
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20LR is a cost effective high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles* featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover.
Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact damage during transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
- Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue Tactical OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Lewis Machine & Tool .308 MWS*, Remington Model R-25, Patriot Ordnance Factory P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, and others
- Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10, Noveske N6, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S or any other rifles that utilize M14 type, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 magazines.