Danner Striker II EMS
If you are looking for a rugged, reliable pair of tactical boots to carry you through the toughest of situations, then Danner’s Striker II EMS has everything you need. Several key features have been included in this boot to guarantee a tactical advantage in the realm of footwear.
Danner’s brilliantly engineered CROSSTECH fabric provides your feet with superior proof and resistance against virtually any fluid entering your boot, while also allowing for maximum breathability to prevent overheating/sweating.
If durability is your thing, then look no further, since Danner’s commitment to using the finest leather and materials stays true with this boot. 100% full grain leather along with the TERRA FORCE X platform provides an ultimate balance between durability and comfort. Since the materials are also lightweight, you will be able to move and maneuver with ease while avoiding foot fatigue. Also, getting in and out of the boot will be the least of your worries with the conveniently included side zipper.
We all know traction is vital when it comes to a quality boot which is why Danner’s TFX Lite outsole delivers excellent grip and stability so you don’t have to worry about slipping in any types of messes including water, oil, and other common situational chemicals.
The Flex Shield II midsole provides a whopping 340 lbs of puncture resistance meaning that you absolutely don’t need to worry about tears, holes, or leaks in your boot. This ultimate protection is achieved while allowing for excellent temperature insulation, with top of the line heat and cold conduction resistance.
- CROSSTECH fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common acciden-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneurerability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 48 oz
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds ASTM F 2413-05 requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs).
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... write a review