Experts who value quality combat boots as essential safety and performance enhancers choose Danner TFX Rough- Out Gore-Tex boots. The Danner 26016 is an excellent year around combat boot choice and offers a great value for the dollar in the under $ 195.00 premium boot category. The Danner TFX delivers reliable durability, comfort and stability.
The Danner TFX Rough- OUT GTX Boots are comfortable quickly out of the box. The Danner Terra Force platform is flexible while offering sufficient stability to create a secure platform for those packing loads in the 50 to 60 LB range. The boots are designed to perform in a diversified set of environments. The TFX ‘s will meet the challenge of Mountainous, Desert and Urban terrains. Weighing in at under 3.75 LBS per pair these boots will hold up to hard use while providing comfort and stability.
The boots are quality to the core and the core feature is the Approach TFX outsole. The outsole is designed to adhere to the landscape as the wearer moves creating stability and instant acceleration. The aggressively delineated tread pattern ensures secure braking when traveling downhill and the outsole lugs are organized to inhibit the accumulation of excess mud and sediment.
The Danner TFX Combat Boots are waterproof and breathable for year around comfort. Expect the boots to keep you warm and dry in the winter and dry and comfortable in summer. We recommend wearing the Danner TFX Combat Boots with wool socks and sock liners in below freezing climates to ensure your comfort and encourage maximum performance.
If you are seeking a premium quality tactical or combat boot at a price under $ 195.00 we strongly recommend Danner TFX series Boots.
There are miles of rugged country between you and the enemy. So be it. Your boots are built with aggressive outsoles, GORE-TEX linings, and unbustable leather-on-nylon uppers.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- Lightweight at 58 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear