If you value quality boots as tools that enhance your performance and safety you can depend on Danner. The Danner TFX Mojave Combat Boot is tough, reliable and comfortable quickly out of the box. This boot is versatile as it will perform well for private security contractors deployed overseas, tactical operators, hunters, hikers and outdoorsmen. The Mojave rough-out leather is an excellent all around color choice. Mojave is neutral and blends with the surroundings – urban or backcountry and should coordinate with clothing – tactical, hunting , military , outdoor or work.
The boots are lightweight, durable and waterproof weighing in at under 4LB per pair. The waterproof boot upper is a combination of 1000 Denier Nylon and Rough-Out leather and features a speedlace fastening system which encourages a secure fit along with quick on and quick off performance. The 26010’sare designed to function well in mountainous terrain, desert, upland and urban environments. They are an all terrain boot that will create a stable platform for the wearer while packing 50 to 60 LB loads. The TFX outsole is the boot’s standout feature as it is designed with an all around and aggressively detailed tread pattern that connects to the landscape as the wearer moves offering traction, balance and security while negotiating in a wide range of environments. The Danner Desert TFX Mojave’s specially designed Approach TFX outsole lugs are beveled to inhibit the accumulation of excess mud and rubble and will improve your acceleration and braking while traveling downhill.
The Gore-Tex lined boot is waterproof and breathable for year around performance. The Danner 26010’s will keep your feet dry and comfortable in the summer and warm and dry in winter. We recommend wearing the boots with quality wool socks and sock liners as needed in extreme cold or below freezing conditions.
The Danner TFX Mojave Combat Boots are an excellent premium boot choice and offer an excellent value for your dollar.
What does a warrior want in a boot? Everything. So we build the Desert TFX GTX to be breathable, cool, lightweight, waterproof, supportive, rugged, and a long list of other gutsy adjectives.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Mojave-colored rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 53 oz