LeverLoc Retraction with a Twist
Elegantly simple. Incredibly strong. Easily carried. Rapidly deployed. A new twist for retraction. A new standard for convenience.
Four heat treated levers assure extension. Two sets of opposing internal lugs provide a positive lockout. A design that is both stable and secure. A baton that is both effortless and effective. Eccentric retention grooves allow opposing locking lugs to cam free. That baton is closed with a simple twist.
Forged from 4140 steel. Compatible with all existing ASP Baton caps and accessories. Fits all Tactical Baton scabbards.
The LeverLoc Baton retains all that you have come to expect from ASP. Premium materials, exceptional workmanship, flawless function. This is a baton that combines an incredible psychological deterrence with unparalleled control potential. Quality, durability and performance in every detail.
Technical Care of Extensible Police Batons
are available in three distinct styles, all providing equally effective grips:
- Foamed Vinyl provides a cushioned grip, and is easily replaceable.
- DuraTec Injection Molded Santoprene is permanently bonded to the baton handle for durability.
- WaveMaster gives the user increased retention.
allow you to match your baton to the operational environment:
- Airweight offers a 45% weight reduction with 98% of the striking potential of steel.
- Black Chrome provides the most durable and corrosion resistant black baton finish available.
- Chrome delivers a high luster finish for increased visibility under low light conditions.
- Electroless is the most corrosion resistant finish. It is well suited to high humidity environments.
|Foam Grip|| || || || |
|DuraTec Grip|| || || || |
|WaveMaster Grip|| || || || |